Arville Winans v. Emeritus Corp. Settlement

If the Class Member is deceased, his or her legal successor must submit a payment request and supporting documentation (a copy of the Class Member's Death Certificate and a completed Deceased Declaration form) to the Settlement Administrator.

For assistance in determining the Successor in Interest, please click here.

If you are a Class Member you do not need to take any action. Your cash payment will be mailed to you if the Settlement is approved. If your address has changed, you must provide your new address to the Settlement Administrator.